Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome Home Daddy and Apple Picking

Andrew was SUPER excited about Daddy coming home, so we made a sign for the front door. Of course, later that afternoon while I was getting dinner ready, Ryan tried to change the color of the chairs with the markers I left out:)



I took a "girls day" and went shopping at some outlets on Saturday. I didn't get a lot, but it was fun to get away and drive somewhere!
Sunday we went back up state to Harvest Moon Farm and Orchard. It was a random 86 degree day, but all in all, I think the kids had fun. I am pretty sure Ryan ate about 6 apples (eat half, throw it down, get another).

















 Andrew loved riding the pony. He kept petting her and calling her by her name


 They were ZONKED out super fast once we got back in the car!!
Andrew tried his candy apple once we got home and loved it of course…it had sugar in it!  I made a TON of applesauce last night that was delicious! Nothing like homemade! All in all, I had a great day even though Ryan wouldn't let me put him down at the orchard. While I was going to bed I was thinking of why I had such a great day, and it was because we got OUT of the city:)

No comments:

Post a Comment