Taking a bite... is a place where we are trying to chronicle our adventures in parenting and our daily life, all while trying to keep our sanity and teach our boys the important things in life.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
So sweet
At 445 this morning, I heard Ryan start crying. Andrew usually sleeps through until it gets too loud. I heard him start climbing down from his bunk though, and thought, oh no. He then turned on Ryan's crib soother (which we never use) and went to the bathroom. We have been working on him not waking others up when he gets up first and just to get his cup of milk out of the fridge and look at some books. I watched him turn the light on, get his milk and sit down. I must have dozed back off and Ryan went back to sleep. About 10 minutes later I saw Andrew coming into my room and he said, I have a silly band and climbed into my bed. He then told me how Ryan woke up and I said I heard what a helper he was. I said, I need to get you a clock though sweetheart because it is still the middle of the night. He said, Mom, I remember when we were at Toys R Us there was a Lightening one. Guess what I'll be looking for today for my sweet big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment