Thursday, October 6, 2011

Can hardly wait!!

Daddy comes home tomorrow night!! Wooohooo!!
Since Chris has been gone, the following "incidents" have happened.
~Got a call from Andrew's teacher that he had a 102.5 fever-day 1
~I got a sty (maybe the 2nd in my life) day 3
~Ryan got a fever-day 8
~I got strep throat-day 11
~I got another sty and body aches-day 11
~ Ryan has another fever-day 11
~Andrew kicked Ryan in the lip coming down a slide-day 11

I debated taking him to the doctor because it was bleeding so bad for awhile that I couldn't tell if he bit through or not. I think it is just really busted and just looks HUGE since his mouth is soo little.
So, I think my body must not handle being alone this long! And, day 11 hasn't been the best, but Andrew did watch FraggleRock for the first time.
On another note, Ryan and I had fun playing with Ms. Natalies birthday sunglasses, and the boys have had lots of bubble baths and early bedtimes!



No comments:

Post a Comment