Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dancing, Animals, Mohawks and More

I LOVE that my boys LOVE to dance. They can make anyone crack up with their dancing abilities-it is just hilarious. I can't post the videos I have been trying to lately? so you can go here to check some of their skills out-Andrew and Ryan videos

Andrew is constantly asking me to take pictures of them, (hey mom, get a picture of us…) so I thought I would share some of my favorites

Ryan found and LOVES the boots as much as Andrew did





Andrew has found a new LOVE of drawing-constantly doing it-he drew this by himself of the four of us and was then upset Fasbee wasn't in it. He had written his name above it, but there wasn't room for the W at the end so he put it at the beginning (logical right?). He then informed me NOT to get his name in it because it was spelled wrong and Daddy wouldn't know who drew the picture. Cracks me up.




We went to school this way-first walking, then riding-8 blocks. I am pretty sure I got all kinds of looks, but they were happy. 
Food does NOT get past this boy. He actually almost scratched me tonight trying to get food OUT  of my mouth that he wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment