Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sniff Sniff

The last few days have made me realize how grown up my boys are getting. Andrew wants to write EVERYTHING and draw everything and likes me to help him read these little short sight word books. He is (almost) always helping Ryan (Ryan, it's a bird, can you say BIIIIIIRD). Or, here, here, here Ryan, here is your OWN sticker. He is so loving and compassionate. I can't imagine him being gone all day next year. He even told me this morning he wished he had school today because he really liked it. Here is his latest birthday card to Great-grandma Urbanski. He got very upset when I wrote her address on the front, so he asked to write ours.


Ryan is so sweet and such a bully at the same time. He is a completely different child than Andrew and his personality is really starting to come out. He is VERY much a Momma's boy, and most the time, I am completely okay with that.  He is super, super busy. He will talk to you for an hour straight about what he is doing and what is happening upstairs, outside, etc…we just aren't quite understanding it all yet.  He waves and smiles to everyone and every animal we pass while we walk. He is VERY independent. Here he is making a bead bracelet, without ANY of my help.



If I could go through each day remembering that they won't be this annoying little and sweet for long, we would all have blissful days. I can't believe how fast the time goes.
Ryan is busy right now cleaning the floor with his too many wipes he pulled out of the container. Andrew is drawing a cat turned moose on the magnadoodle. Love my sweet peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment