Look at this cute behind!! My friend Katie gave this to us and it is so stinking cute. The front says NYFD
Playdates and playgrounds
Ryan and his friend Henry walking to school
Whiney Wednesday. Or Tuesday, or Thursday for that matter. Ryan being his usual self coming home from school. I am pretty sure his current personality is my payback.
Blowing bubbles for the baby
Sweet baby while sleeping. He has been so fussy because of those ears.
Happy pants because he just finished this 60 piece puzzle alone. He is a crazy puzzle doer.
Doing the rings finally! And then skipping rings!
Another tooth popped through-can you see the drool and red cheeks
Beautiful views of the foliage on the way to Connecticut.
Lunch and playtime with our friends the Schilbs and Savicki's
Julian tries the stairs. He had tried them a few weeks ago at Grammy and Papa's so now he was ready!
Yum. This was after we came out from breakfast
In case you were wondering, this is how I get groceries into the apartment twice per month. We park our car in the garage that is underneath our building, I unload from the car and try to fit them in our cart, carry two or three on my shoulders, squeeze in between all the cars, open two doors, squeeze by the laundry carts and then get into the elevator. Mind you, this picture of this particular day was waaaay to wide and wouldn't fit anywhere. It is a process. My favorite has been when I took all three boys and Ryan fell asleep on the way home. I wore Julian up, carried Ryan on my shoulder, and had Andrew push while I pulled the cart. Oh the joys!Shirtless shows during dinner
He made it all by himself
No comments:
Post a Comment