Sunday, November 10, 2013

Great things the kids say

Andrew sayings:
Conversation about babies
Me: No buddy, I think we are all finished having babies in this family. Remember, mommy was pregnant with Julian and it is a lot on a mommy to be pregnant, etc.. Daddies can't carry babies-
A: Daddy seahorses have babies!!

At dinner
A: Can we watch football
Chris: I don't think there is any on tonight bud, its Tuesday
A: It doesn't have to be live

Talking about voting because they use his school
Me: Well, we didn't vote because we aren't registered in NY to vote
A: We don't live here though mommy, we just rent

Andrew and a friend were discussing God. The friend said he didn't believe in God. Andrew got very emotional, was yelling, YES YOU DO and then said, Mom, I am gonna hit him.

A: I want to take this stack of books to my bed so I can read them to my kids like you read to us

Every week Andrew's class has a secret reader and they give clues for the week. He came home and said, "Mom, was dad's favorite book growing up Ballet Shoes?"

Ryan sayings:
Me: I think we may be out of milk
R: No, we have that peanut milk in the fridge (almond milk, yes, peanut….)

Everytime Chris comes home Andrew yells, D-A-D-D-Y. Ryan yells D-O-I-

We were discussing senses one day and for some reason I was using the pronoun Who instead of What
Me: Who sees
R: My eyes
Me: Who hears
R: ears
Me: who smells
R: Julian
hahahah

Ryan has also been telling me for about 6 weeks that he doesn't have any room in his heart for me. He loves me, just no room in his heart. He picked up and handed me a leaf the other day and said, here Mom, this is for you, since I don't have any room in my heart. Oh buddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment