Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Macy's Balloon Blow up

Wednesday had been a really crappy day weather wise.  Chris was going to Madison Square Garden to watch some college basketball games. I REALLY wanted to take the boys to see the balloons being blown up again this year, AND we had the aMAZINg special pass.  The line for the balloons is usually beyond bonkers. This pass is an invitation that the people who live against the museum get to hand out, and they hand one to our neighbors. No line, no rush, no crowd. IT IS AMAZING.  Last year was really mild, but this year was cold, drizzly, and just nasty. It took us a bit to get over there, but then we got to check out one side before we cabbed it home. 
                                                               How to Train Your Dragon
                                                 SpongeBob








I don't think we will ever get this pass again, so I am so glad we got to take advantage. I don't think it phased the boys how cool it was, but I got away with a lot less whining!

No comments:

Post a Comment