Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Phone Dump

For Grandpa Levon's birthday they wanted to send him a "knuckle Sandwich"


                                                          Just a'swinging

 One day while Andrew was off school we headed up to the Art Farm. I am glad I bought a Groupon, because there is no way I would have paid $20/child to play (including Julian!!). They have some art and crafts, a little zoo, and an open playroom. Ryan could have played in the room longer, and Andrew could have gone back down to the animals, but we were finished in about 45 minutes.


                              We headed for yogurt after, because, well, that is what we do best.
 The boys had circled about a million things out of the wish books and I told them they needed to write their top ten down. I was lying with Andrew on the floor and I asked Ryan if he needed help. He said no, he had finished his list. This was it-superheros, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rescue Bot Transformers, etc...This is my most favorite Christmas List EVER.
 Chris swears he has heard Julian say Kitty-twice. I don't believe him, but he is obsessed.

 During American Education Week we got to observe for a short few hours Andrew's class. I watched during Geometry and Chris during Science.


 Another day that week Andrew had a half day while Ryan had school. I took him to lunch and he was super excited to get time with just Julian and I.
 And then his friend Jasper came over and they went a bit crazy in the craft closet.
                                  Ryan has been busy rocking out to his puzzles. He LOVES them
 Building forts with the air mattress (because we were trying to sleep train....AGAIN)

 Andrew had his first birthday party and experience at Chuck E Cheese. It took awhile to sink in that the tickets = a prize, but once he caught on...



                                  Julian is standing up on everything-pretty sure his favorite is the trash can




                                              Even Julian was in on this friend game

                                   Playing with the big boys

                                        Chris and I went out to Minetta Tavern for a date night and to get "the best burger in NYC." It was OK, but definitely not the best. And it was $28. The fries were good, but I brought half mine home.
 After the burger we went to Victory Garden for goats milk soft serve. It was delicious. Salted Caramel and Chocolate with honeycomb candy. Double Yum.
 Julian demolished the rest of my burger. He already has a high dollar palate.

 Julian loves playing under his exersaucer now and going "night-night." I don't know how it started but he will lay down on any pillow when we say night-night.




No comments:

Post a Comment