Julian playing with Great Uncle Mike.
We went to Gravitopia with the cousins and it was SO.MUCH.FUN. I played with the kids and was definitely worn out after an hour. We spent most of the time playing dodge ball in an enclosed area and it was lots of fun.Ella was tired but didn't want me to take her picture. I snuck it anyway
Red Light Green Light
It's all fun and games until Ella lost her tooth and Andrew fell....
And we ended up here. Luckily they said it wasn't broken and it is just a sprain. We are still in the boot though four days later so we will see if I need to go back for another x-ray.
I realized I didn't get any pictures with any of my family! Just love when that happens! Ryan got mad on the plane on the way home because his shirt got wet. So he took it off. Just like Ryan.
It was a great, quick trip home and I am so glad we got to go. It won't be long before summer is here!! Ahhhhh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment