Sunday, February 23, 2014

SC Trip Part 1

Here we go...rolling through the airport. Ryan is completely oblivious to anyone around him.
 The boys and I made it to the airport WAAAAY to early. Luckily the big boys stayed busy and Julian got to taste lots of germs.

                                         Julian's first flight! When I was on the flight I was trying to count how many times Andrew and Ryan had flown by their first birthdays but I'll have to double check the books!


 My dad let us use his work truck to drive around for the few days we were there. We managed to squeeze in the back just so.
 Once we got to my moms we spent most of the day outside enjoying the 70 degree weather.  It was BEAUTIFUL and just what we needed after being cooped up for WEEKS.

 Still not walking, but apparently telling Grandma something here. Ryan's beautiful crazy curls came back with the humidity.
Helping himself...    
Reading with Grandma and Aunt Sue


Helping himself...again...




 We spent the next day at my dads and Andrew was in pure, RED mud HEAVEN. 






                                                 Yes. That is red mud on a pale boy


             Andrew liked that the dogs wanted to chase him.
Ryan and Ella were buddies this trip. Lots of playing together and not really any fighting. 
 This is beautiful Ben, my friend Rebecca's little boy. She is due with a little girl in 2 short months!










No comments:

Post a Comment