Our only other baby friend in NYC turned 1! Mackenzie is 11 days older than Julian and she celebrated with all her friends. They of course don't know that anyone else is even around them unless they have a toy the other one wants. She chowed down on her first cupcake!
Chris and I went to the Strip House for a date night. DELICIOUS steak and a great night out in Greenwich Village. We ended the night with a cookie from Insomnia. Again. Because they must bake them each with a stick of butter. And that is my $15 cocktail.
We finally got the boys out to go ice skating! It was a beautiful 45 degree day, we got our sitter for Julian, and we trekked up to Lasker Rink in the north part of Central Park. Chris and I hadn't been skating in years. At least 14 for either of us. We got our bearings pretty quickly and Andrew did pretty well after a few minutes. Ryan, well, not so much, but I think he had fun while it lasted!
At least this snow/ice was a beauty!
No comments:
Post a Comment