Chris turned in his paper on Jan 10th and the kids and I made some Congratulations balloons (and Ryan's banner was still up). He made it about 15 minutes before passing out after he got home. What a relief to have that paper turned in! Next up-the interview!!
Hard at work while eating dinnerAndrew is playing soccer with other 1st and 2nd graders. He definitely isn't the tallest!
Sledding in Central Park
Loves watching and standing at the bathtub, but doesn't love being in it anymore
The air mattress always provides lots of entertainment!
Checking out the snow
I really try not to complain, because really, who wants to hear it. But trust me when I say, if I never have to walk 2 miles a day in 1 degree weather again after this winter, I will be okay with it. Cold is cold, but when you HAVE to be out in it for an extended period-dang...
Straight trouble
Playing in some snow
Hungry much?
All day everyday. Emptying out the pantry
Hot stuff. Or thinks so anyway. Will stand all day long, but won't take any steps
Finally painting our modeling clay!
Blackberry much?
Drinking some milk mixed with mommy's milk! Such a big guy-didn't bat an eye! Guess I need to start weaning. Gonna miss my snuggle time with this munchkin.

No comments:
Post a Comment