It's MY birthday!! I started off with a GORGEOUS run in the harbor.
We headed to Jordan Pond to hike around before enjoying lunch and yummy popovers at Jordan Pond Restaurant.
Those are the Bubble Mountains in the background that we hiked later in the day.
Julian and I couldn't quite keep up with the boys running around the pond.
The bottom of the hike up South Bubble Mountain (730 ft). After we got about half way, a lady told us there wasn't any way we would be getting to the top with the backpack. So we dropped it, with a sleeping baby inside.Just kidding, I went with Andrew to the (almost) summit. He got a little nervous after we shimmied through a narrow crevice. So we didn't make it to the top on this day. But we came close.
From there we took the easy way out and drove up to the top of Cadillac Mountain (1530ft). Some more commanding views in every direction.
Not a great self timer one there...
No comments:
Post a Comment