Saturday, August 10, 2013

1/2 a year old!!



Literally in the blink of an eye, Julian is half a year old. I can only imagine how fast the next six months will go. At six months he is completely sitting up on his own now and will stay that way for up to 30 or 45 minutes. He is beyond enthralled with his brothers. He could watch them and laugh at them ALL day long. He will roll all the way from one side of the room to the other in the blink of an eye. In the last few days we have seen him pushing himself backwards while on his back with his feet and "inchworming" forward. If I had to guess he will be trying to crawl in the next month or two like the other two were. He is starting to find his voice and likes to growl and screech a lot. The only letter sound we are hearing is an 'M' so far-of course for Mom, the one he loves the most:)
 I kept the tradition and made him a half birthday cake. Being the third though, we allowed him to actually touch it. 

And he wasn't too happy about it at first...

but then he was very curious...



And then everyone else ate it!
            He was 28" and 18.4 pounds at his check-up with a ginormous head size of 44.5cm






He really wanted this sticker off this time around.


                                      His favorite past-time is sucking his bottom lip in
                                                  Drool in action

                                           This is what happens when I attempt pictures each month
I saw this mirror idea and had to try it out. I didn't have exactly the right type of mirror but I thought some of them came out really cute.





Watching the big boys at the playground

                          Hanging out with Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment