Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October Phone Dump

Leaving the city-the Met building all lit up for Columbus Day (maybe?)
 This is usually what happens when we spend the night at Grammy's
Head Kisses for Charlotte


 Our trip apparently wore them out.
 But not him!!
                                  I've got my eye on you. Literally and literally

 I don't know if you can see this, but almost EVERY single book is circled….
 Luckily this didn't happen while anyone was under it. I guess I need to buy a new light cover!
 I don't think he will be saving anybody today
                                    The biggest and smallest sharing a cart. My helpers.
    Definitely his fathers' son. Just reading his math book. For no reason.  On the weekend.
 The leaves are starting to turn in Central Park. We played around this beautiful tree for awhile.

 Andrew wanted desperately to jump in the leaves, but there just weren't enough yet. Maybe next weekend.



 Two little pumpkins.      Too bad Julian wasn't wearing a witch shirt! He is fascinated with all things with sticks.
                                       
                                    Playing at the playground
 Somebody found the pots, pans, spices and tupperware. I also had to move Fasbee's water because he made a BEELINE for it 2, 345, 877 times per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment