Sunday, October 13, 2013

Julian's Dedication

We went back to Baltimore to dedicate Julian. We loved doing it at home with the boys and one of our Pastors from our church, Erich.  It was a beautiful ceremony with two rambunctious brothers running around. I was actually a little embarrassed (and that takes a lot for me). But, Julian was wonderful! I did a horrible job with pictures but here are a few from the day!









                                                     Natalie holding a squirmy Jules
Uncle Pat and Lissa





                                    Little Charlotte. These two were both a bit overtired at this point






This is a horrible picture, I just wanted to show Andrew pouting about taking a picture. Hah





     God Bless you Julian! We are so blessed to be your parents and can't believe God entrusted another one of his children to us. We pray for you everyday. May you grow knowing your Heavenly Father loves you unconditionally, just as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment