A fellow KPMG mom set up a fun, fall family gathering by the Turtle Pond in Central Park. Before we headed there we tried to stop by the Fall Festival in Central Park but it was complete MAYHEM. We did manage to snag a picture with this huge pumpkin. I wish I would have taken a picture of the line for the haunted house, it had to be 500 people long.
The leaves are definitely changing!We don't know these people, but this was a beautiful area for a wedding shot.
Before I know it there will be two more little feet on the ground :(
My little puppy dog
Searching for the scavenger hunt items
I didn't take an adult pictures, but it was a great way to get to meet some of the new families coming into the rotation. The kids all played together well and there were lots of yummy treats!
And of course, no outing is complete with out swords, nunchucks and masks
No comments:
Post a Comment