Nothing but trouble I tell ya! This crazy EIGHT month old is growing up WAY to fast. In the last month he
~cut his first tooth
~ began crawling (more of a pull/inchworm motion but he can get anywhere fast)
~started babbling (mamama, wawawa, baba, nana)
~is starting to pull himself up on anything he can
~can go from a lying to seated position on his own
~clapping with glee and excitement
~pulling toys/things out of boxes and putting them back in
~self feeding-he really doesn't want anything off a spoon these days
Where is my BABY going?!
He hasn't figured this one out yet though. I have pictures of the other two boys climbing up and over
And there are WAAAAY to many pictures here, but he is just so stinkin' cute I couldn't resist.
These pictures all make his hair look reddish but its really more blond these days
Look at that tooth!!
SOOOO Cute! Maybe time to have another one!
ReplyDelete