Some little bunny wasn't feeling very well. He spent most of the day like this. I just knew a tooth was on the horizon and then he got the nasty fever his brother had. This is how he spent most of the day.
And then that pesky left middle bottom tooth popped through and he was ALL smiles. I can't get a good picture of it yet, and I am pretty sure that other one is going to be any day.He was feeling so good the next day he decided to undress himself
These are our current favorite things to do. Pull all the wipes out of the container, and get lodged under Daddy's chair/hit it/spin it, etc..
Julian has also decided he no longer wants baby food. Every once in awhile he will take some from a spoon but he would much rather feed himself. At the playground he found a quarter of Ryan's grilled cheese and threw a fit that I wouldn't give it to him. So I pinched some little pieces off at a time and he ate the entire quarter. Guess that tooth is going to get a workout! He has also really found his voice the last few days. It is so cute to hear him bababaing and waawawaing.

No comments:
Post a Comment