We had to head down to SoHo to pick up our race packets for the mud run, so we decided to make a day of it. We got lucky and got seated right away at Balthazar, which has been on my list to try for the last two years. It did NOT disappoint. We will definitely head back before we leave.
We picked up our race packets and headed to the Scholastic Store, which Chris had never been to. The kids and I haven't been in at least a year so it was a lot of fun to go back and check out some new books.After the Scholastic Store we went to Georgetown Cupcake. Again, it did not disappoint. I am glad we have to take the kids everywhere because it really cuts down on my food consumption. There are still SOOO many places I want to try. My waist line thanks the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment