Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Seven Months

Some little monkey snuck up to the 7 month mark!! I seriously feel like I just ate that 1/2 birthday cake!
He is sooo close to cutting his first tooth. Everything has to go into his mouth, including my collar bones-ouch! He is rolling/scooting/somehow getting WHEREVER he wants-without crawling. He will spin his little body around and then roll over. I think it is pretty darn clever if you ask me. He is eating breakfast and dinner with us and definitely hasn't mastered the pincher grasp yet but can shovel some peas, cheerios, corn, soft apple, etc… into his mouth. I think he is starting to wave in his own way, but not on command or anything yet. We are still having some trouble with sleeping through the night (well, I don't think he sees it as a problem, but we do). I'll miss these days right?!
who me? 7 months?!




                                   And Happy Birthday today to Uncle Pat!! Miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment