Friday, May 10, 2013

Three months old

I really feel like I have blinked and three months have gone by. Strangely enough, I think I have become more patient with Julian around. Don't get me wrong, there are PLENTY of arguments and being too hard or too lenient still going on, but I have really had to relax some. 
I feel like the boys have all started to show their personality around 3-4 months. Julian LOVES his big brothers and is already laughing at them all the time. We are loving those little baby chuckles. There are lots of big smiles and kicking of the legs. He still DESPISES tummy time. It is so weird because the other two really liked it. I did read somewhere that babies with reflux tend to scream a little more. NO JOKE! We will eventually roll over!! Our home scale weighed him at 15lbs on his 3 month birthday. He is a major hand sucker or adult finger gnawer. 








No comments:

Post a Comment