Sunday, May 5, 2013

Grammy and Papa Visit and GNO

Checking out the boats on the East River
Our daily run to pick Andrew up from school
Big chunk


Grammy and Papa came up for  a quick weekend visit. Ryan had a birthday party in the park for a friend from school but we couldn't tear him away from his big brother and Grammy and Papa.



We got this HUGE ball for Andrew's birthday party-its a hit. Everyone loves it wherever we go

Ryan would gladly climb all the way up if I would let him




 Andrew had a birthday party on Sunday at the Intrepid but my pictures won't come up for some reason. It gave Ryan some much loved one on one time.

After they left I headed down to the Lower East Side to DGDB for a last Girl's Night Out for Larissa.  They head back to Chicago at the end of the month! Hard to believe it has almost been two years since I met her and her two sweet boys.


 Afterwards we went to Butter Lane for their yummy cupcakes. Larissa, Kathy and I had taken a class in the fall and Kathy won a gift certificate. They are delicious! This picture is also funny because I was on my tiptoes while everyone else squatted down.


No comments:

Post a Comment