When the next snow storm hits in 2016-I'll be ready!!
Taking a bite... is a place where we are trying to chronicle our adventures in parenting and our daily life, all while trying to keep our sanity and teach our boys the important things in life.
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Snowstorm Nemo
Being past my due date, we thought for sure the pressure change coming from the snow storm would do us in. We were wrong, but the boys had a blast in Nemo. I think we got about 8 or 10 inches so it was perfect to play in. I was pretty bummed out that I couldn't go play (1-my coat quit zipping at about 20 weeks, 2-probably not a good idea to be on ice and snow with no balance, 3-what fun would I be anyway? 4-I didn't get to play in Snowmaggedon in 2010 because I was pregnant with Ryan). Grandma got the boys a new sled on Friday because we didn't have one here in the city. They were thoroughly enjoying playing on it in the apartment. Chris got them all bundled up on Saturday morning and did his normal wonderful job of taking them out. I got some pictures from a friend they saw and some that Chris took. They went out to Carl Schurz because it is closest and had a great time going down the crazy busy steps covered in snow and ice. Chris then built these little snowmen on the wall and said everyone started taking pictures of them because of how cool they looked overlooking the hills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment