I am obviously behind on posts, but am going to try to do a quick few to get back up to date! Here are all the shenanigans that have been caught on my camera phone over the last two weeks.
Our friends the Muirs came to visit and brought this delicious cake from Two Little Red Hens. Yum.
Our wonderful neighbors in Towson (Wisemans, Quaglianas, Synders and Raymonds) sent us this HUGE and BEAUTIFUL edible arrangements. SOOO yummy. I cried. What can I say.
Andrew is still completely enamored by Julian. "He is soooo cute" he always says. He has to hold him ASSOONASHEWALKSINTHEDOOR from school.
This tie is technically a lie. I think I took this picture at day 10.
Ryan and some friends at school. Wearing babies. Yep, they all have younger siblings. And yes, that is what his crazy curls look like when they aren't crazy.
Whatcha talking about Willis?
LOVE
Rainy day wrestling and exercising
First time out besides to the doctor.
Thinking he is a 12 week old holding his huge noggin' up
First time in a cab-heading to the ENT to have his frenectomy. He was a trooper and hopefully I have been doing the exercises right to prevent it from reattaching!
The kid is always quiet during diaper changes if the TV is on.
SIMPLE pleasures-they FINALLLLLLLLLY reopened the playground at our apartment!!! WOOHOO! And this is what happens when we let Ryan dress himself.
Ravens gear from our friends the Schanbergers!
Making these ridiculously addictive Peanut Butter Balls
Fun at the playground with Daddy home and little Quinn
Julian, Quinn and Mackenzie
Very confused by first bottle
No comments:
Post a Comment