Checking his mirrors like Grandma told him. We met our friend Mary afterwards for lunch at Sarabeth's which was delicious and then got some delicious cookies from Levain Bakery because who doesn't need 800 extra calories that late in pregnancy? Yes, one cookie=800 calories. Delicious, and I already lost my girlish figure so…...
Taking a bite... is a place where we are trying to chronicle our adventures in parenting and our daily life, all while trying to keep our sanity and teach our boys the important things in life.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Children's Museum of Manhattan
We were starting to go a stir crazy (okay, maybe just me) so mom and I headed out to The Children's Museum of Manhattan for the morning with Ryan. We have only been once-about 14 months ago, so he didn't remember it at all. I didn't get a ton of pictures, but he had a really fun time. I could really tell that I sadly don't get him out to these places enough without his big brother because he was a little lost at first. Hopefully we will head out more soon! Can you tell which was the favorite? We will definitely be heading to the Transit Museum next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment