Mike, Olivia and Natalie came for a nice visit right after the lighting of the tree. We ventured down to meet Chris right after work and it surprisingly wasn't too crazy. I was REALLY hoping for an amazing picture for our Christmas card, but of course that never happens like you want it to. Mike captured some cute ones for us though!
I think this has become our tradition. See the tree, walk into the lego store and build three lego people. Ryan is still obsessed with his 'new red guy'
What could be better than the air mattress. I have got to remember to just blow this up once the baby comes to occupy them.
We headed down to FAO so Natalie could experience it (and Mike and Olivia). The piano was MOBBED so Natalie just kept trying to climb under the rope. Andrew could stare at the cars ALL DAY LONG.
Ryan was just doing some light reading here. I am loving the fact that he is obsessed with books like Andrew was. Now if we could just teach him his ABC's….

Sunday evening after they left we went down to enjoy the Carl Schurz tree lighting again this year. It's not quite the extravagant tree like the one in Rockefeller, but it is cute and there are some wonderful Christmas songs. No pictures though!
No comments:
Post a Comment