I knew I couldn't make the trek down to SC this year so we all decided to meet in VA at Don and Dottie's vacation house. Sherri didn't end up making it, and dad was only able to stay a day, but we had a fun few days. The kids all really got along and played really well together.
This is Ellas behind every time she sits down. Poor thing got her Aunt Ashley's big booty.
We also got to celebrate Tracy's birthday! 21!!
Dad definitely says girl because he didn't remember seeing me this big with the boys, while
Mom says girl just because she wants one. Mom did manage to tell me I was as big as a house(nicely, right?!)
We found Uncle Mikes TMNT collection. Ryan has been in Heaven.
Evan is much to old for this, being 7 and all.
Grandpa and the kids. We got sidetracked and need to get a group one with grandma next time.
It snowed! The McCalla kids were in Heaven (well, Evan-Ella got too cold!)
It was a light dusting that actually didn't stick, but was pretty while it lasted.
We ventured down to downtown Charlottesville for the Children's Museum. I think the big boys had as much fun as the little kids!
It was so great to see everyone and a nice break to not have to drive 8 hours. Maybe we can do it again in a few more years!
No comments:
Post a Comment