Where has the year gone?!? How is it Christmas time already?!
We drove down to MD on the 22nd and got to visit with a few friends and lotsss of family during the holidays. It snowed very lightly on Christmas Eve but the boys were super excited and we had to play in it before and after church. Yes, you see Ryan's ravens jersey under his button down. We are definitely in the pick your battles stage.
I forgot our Santa plate but luckily the boys didn't care. We left our cookies and carrots and Andrew asked that I leave the milk last so it wasn't yucky.
Ryan woke up around 530 and really doesn't understand so we managed to keep him in the living room until Andrew woke up. Great-Grandma had spent the night and was up with us nice and early. Ryan played puzzles on my phone while telling her what he was making.
MERRY CHRISTMAS MORNING!!
Santa ate and drank and left notes
We really could have stopped after the stockings. Every time Ryan got a present he would say "another one to me?!"
Andrew was BEYOND excited to give Ryan his gift. He picked out a pillow pet for him about a month ago and told everyone what he had gotten. It was super sweet and cute to watch.
These two blankets may have been the best hit of the entire morning. As usual, the cheapest and least known about...
Hopefully they will actually appreciate this once the baby comes!
No cigar this year on a good picture. How do you people do it?!
All five Semesky siblings
A blog is coming soon on all the comments I have received this pregnancy-yes, I realize I look like I could give birth tomorrow.
The boys were a little wild and were running laps around the house and playing wheel barrow. They still managed to stay awake until 1030 though. Pure adrenaline.
I had to post these two pictures to see how funny. While I was trying to take these, Andrew slipped and fell-hence Chris' expression in picture number two.
See how they won't get too close. Andrew didn't want to bother his arm.
No comments:
Post a Comment