Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Andrew's Holiday Concert

We got to experience our first public school "holiday" concert. The kids were so stinkin' cute.  I was all teary-eyed the entire time just watching all the kids singing their little hearts out. I really didn't think Andrew would be singing because 1) he kept telling me he didn't want to do it and he was nervous and 2) I had not heard a single song. Dottie got to come up Monday afternoon and surprise Andrew at pick up. Both kids were super excited to have her here. Grandparents are always better than parents right?!


                                   He made sure to bow a few times afterwards!
             

                  Goofing off with friends Skyler and Nate





 Andrew's long-term sub Tammy                                               And Assistant Ernesta

We even got to enjoy a dinner date out while Grammy put the boys to bed-thanks Grammy!! I know those dates are going to be numbered again reallllly soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment