Sunday, November 1, 2015

October Phone Dump

                                         Stay here Julian...don't move


Rockin' jump, a new trampoline place near us just opened!









Fasbee jumped up on the hammock with Julian and I. It was hilarious because he was doing serious tight-rope walking


Julian stopped napping mid-to-late September. Some days are BRUTAL. He desperately needs to nap, but won't. Occasionally if he is in the car this happens. Out cold.

                                 Date night with the boys while Daddy had a delicious work dinner:)

He really likes something in our neighbors sandbox and always wants to go get it.
Of course this is the tree closest to the street. His favorite. And apparently I shouldn't give him a chocolate bar while driving....

FINALLY enjoying co-op!
I don't know where he gets this muscle kissing non-sense from...

Chris and I went out to a friends over-the-top 40th birthday party. We danced a lot and had a lot of fun. Lots of food, bull riding, and great music.
                                            Not the birthday girl, my friend Melody




                    TOO. MUCH.STYROFOAM. FUN.



                                    Scooter riding at the Reservoir



Andrew started rock climbing and Ryan is playing basketball for a few weeks. The first week was tough, but now they are loving it.





No comments:

Post a Comment