Tuesday, November 10, 2015

DISNEYWORLD DAY 1

We woke the boys up early and told them we had to take Chris to the airport for a work trip. Andrew was so confused, and Ryan was adamant that he WAS NOT going. Once we got to the airport we said, do you just want to skip school and go to Disneyworld?! Chris and I have been planning it for about....six months? It is a full time job, and I tried not to stress about it too much. I definitely could have looked at the park maps and planned things out better, but it was an adventure.


                                           Goofy in the airport in Orlando!
 We headed right to the Wilderness Cabins to drop our stuff and then on to Hollywood Studios for the day. By 2pm, Julian was exhausted, and by 7pm, the boys were too, but we made it through day one and zonked out.


                                                       Honey I Shrunk the Kids







 Julian was not too sure of Jake at first, but warmed up to him after a few minutes.

                   Disney Junior Clubhouse, which was very poorly laid out for children if you want my honest opinion:)


 We missed Fantasmic so walked back to the back to see the Dancing Osborne Lights, which were incredible, and they said it was their last year to do them.


                    Weird to be singing and dancing to Christmas music in shorts and tanks!


                                                          Day one: Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment