I got to chaperone Ryan's field trip to Cromwell Valley Park where we got to pet some chickens, check out some frogs, help to make apple cider and learn how to make cornmeal.
Birthday colorings for Grandma
Meeting our friend Vals' new baby, William.
Julian being crazy with his friend Charlotte.
Warming up at Rock Climbing with an 11 minute plank!!
A boy and his favorite girl
His favorite headpiece
My first half-marathon in 5 years! It was an unusually cold morning, and an uber hilly course, but I finished in 2:11. And I didn't want to die afterwards, so I consider that a success!
The current sayings on Andrew's door
The only photo taken on Thanskgiving?!
Hugs with great-grandma Urbanksi
The only turkey rice krispie treat picture I got too...but these were cute to make!
Thankful leaves for the month of November
Bitty basketball at the YMCA. Ryan is a ballhog
No comments:
Post a Comment