Saturday, August 8, 2015

Holden Beach 2015

We think this was our fourth trip to Holden Beach, which we love. The trip this year was a bit later in the summer than we have ever done it and I think we traveled down 95 with half the northeast. We had a full house this year with Don, Dottie, Pat, Lissa, Mike and Rachel. 
This boy is still a thumb sucker when he is super tired. 
But once we got there, it was party time! They added new lights in the pool this year which were a ton of fun at night!









Lots of games and games and games played this week. We had a little more rain than normal too, so we spent a little extra time inside.


 With ten people working on a 1000 piece puzzle, it goes quick. I think this took two days.
                                 Lots of skinny dipping going on by the ten and under crowd.









Julian started potty training the week before we left and the beach was a great place to keep it going. He is now even sleeping through the night! He was super pig EVERY.DAY. Lots of jumping off this couch.



                  We celebrated Lissa's birthday while we were there and we all got to enjoy daily desserts!


                                     Yearly beach pictures



















 We spent a lot of time digging holes and making cars















The guys all had matching swim shorts so I started searching for anchor tank tops that I know I had seen ALL summer. I couldn't find any, so I made some-kinda...











                                         Boogie Boarding


























                I wish Julian was behind us in this picture too-it would have been perfect!

We all had a great time with a lot of swimming. So long Holden Beach-we may not see you next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment