Wednesday, August 26, 2015

First Days of School 2015

Andrew started school on Monday, August 24th. This year though, they had a REALLY gradual entry though, so Ryan didn't start until September 1st. So we had two first days...sort of..







 During one of the gradual days, Ryan had to go for two hours. He DID NOT want to go in and I had to walk him in and leave the room. He stayed at the front in tears. I felt so bad for him. He was fine at pick-up, so fingers crossed and prayers welcome!
 They either love each other or hate each other....this was a good morning:)




                           
                                Such a big guy getting on with Andrew!

He has done really well so far, so hopefully it continues! I feel like I have survived the possible hardest five years of my life, but then I remember I have school mornings and homework for 15 more years.....

No comments:

Post a Comment