Monday, August 10, 2015

2 1/2

Julian is 2 1/2! There aren't any check-ups in Maryland, but I think he is around 36" and 30
                                             JAKE bubbles!! Everytime!!

 at 2 1/2,  Julian
~is potty trained! It's crazy, but he was ready...even sleeping through the night. I ditched all our diapers and pull-ups! (I did switch him to cloth diapers a few weeks before...maybe that helped?)
~loves to be in JUST his undies
~is HILARIOUS, and knows it! He can give a sly eye like you wouldn't believe!
~LOVES his brothers, and talks about them ALL day, needs to know where they are, and wants to copy whatever they are doing(shirts off for wrestling...you better believe his is too..)
~could live in the sandbox
~is still receiving speech services for articulation, but is talking up a storm
~really started to love the swimming pool and jumping in it the last few weeks
~is a serious creature of habit-we sing the same 6 songs EVERY night in the SAME order
~must ask me for a lollipop at least 3x every day, milk 18x a day, and is my one child who doesn't care for vegetables
~loves Little People, cars, forts, Jake, Paw Patrol
~is my little snuggling buddy and gives Chris and I the best kisses
We love you sweet boy! You definitely completed our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment