Friday, May 29, 2015

May phone pictures

School fun and my date at Chipotle


 Demonstrating how NOT to pick your nose...

 CATERPILLARS galore!!



    I think both boys have grown (or at least I hope so!) Been finding this one like this quite often lately (between the screaming fits...)

 We have seriously gotten every penny out of our costumes in this house

                                                    STORY.OF.MY.LIFE

 Stickers from cousin Brian's daily monster drawings!
 Playing with (Taco)Coco...AnAn's kitty.
 This was cute and all to come out to see when I couldn't find him, except that he scratched my sunglasses in the console...ahh...kids...
 I once saw a sign on a girls back that said, don't judge my mom, I dressed myself....I might have to get one of those signs...Observation day at Gym Cubs-he starts Pre-team in a few weeks!



 Chris's parents gave us tickets to Dirty Dancing (and babysat!) Great show!
                        Julian's FIRST and LAST day at JHTC 1's. Who was that bald blondie?!

 I hadn't ever learned how to play chess, but Chris taught Ryan. So, naturally, Ryan taught me. Guess I should get used to it!
Let's get swimming!!


 Coco LOVES sleeping with these boys....



No comments:

Post a Comment