Happy Mother's Day to my favorite moms-especially Diane and Dottie. We love you both!
There are so many moms I love so dearly that I could write pages about them. I thank you all for crying with me, laughing with me, listening to me whine, cheering me on, teaching and guiding me. There are many days I am amazed while watching my boys that God trusted ME to mother them. I feel very unworthy and unprepared on a daily basis.
Mother's Day started with lots of homemade cards and coupon books and goodies. Too sweet from ALL my boys. And that dark looking tan is from a bottle...it looks really dark in these photos!
I tried to get a good shot after church, but the big boys already had food on their clothes and changed...the true life of a mom:)
Just as I said on Andrew's birthday post...the boys loves his books! My three monkeys-they definitely keep Chris and I on our toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment