Saturday, May 2, 2015

Andrew's Birthday Party

Andrew had his first birthday party away from home! He has been loving Redzone-a laser tag gym and asked to invite ten of his friends and do it there this year. As a parent, it was AMAZING! All I did was bring the cake! 

They played three games and were pretty tired by the end. Julian did not like everyone leaving him to go in though.


                                                Ryan and Wyatt cheesing

                                           Even Dottie got in on the action






As you can see here, Ryan doesn't like to carry a gun, he just wants to wear the BRIGHT yellow vest.




Then they played in the laser maze and  all got some tokens to blow and earn wonderful prizes:) I think they all had a fun time, and besides a few tears from Andrew, I think he did too! Happy birthday big guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment