Saturday, October 11, 2014

Quick Trip to SC

Mom had neck surgery so Julian and I headed down for the week to help out in any way we could. As we got to the airport for our 8pm flight we learned it was delayed 45 minutes. Who loves flying super late with a 19 month old:) He was actually really good and stayed awake until we got him into bed at 1130pm. 

Sharing a smoothie



 Ryan's letter to Grandma-sounded out all by himself-Get Well (or maybe how I say it fast..gettell...)
                  My favorite thing about Andrew's was the sincerely...
 We got to stop by my dad's shop and see the horses


                               Julian loved all the animals at Grandma's house. He fed Sadie lots of table food.

                 Trying to stay busy

    Check out this imperial moth caterpillar I found-super cool


                                Just a boy and his trucks-

 Uncle Brian started a bonfire for us. Evan and Ella were big helpers
 Julian will finally sit for 20 minutes...sweet baby...



No comments:

Post a Comment