This was an interesting year for us for costumes. After watching the movie BoxTrolls, Andrew had decided he wanted to be one. But then in the days (literally...days) leading up to it he decided he just wanted to be a box. I told him people would ask what he was, so he decided to be a special delivery box and had Chris help cut out an opening where he had a hanger holding his bag inside.
Andrew and his buddy Joey
I had not tried Julian's lion costume on and it lasted about 10 minutes. Ryan knew he was going to be a Power Ranger, and before we went to the mall for trick-or-treating, he had the costume on all day. Ten minutes before it was time to leave he informed me he couldn't find it. So he was Batman (sort-of) to the mall! I searched high and low and found the costume in the gym late that night!
Ryan found some buddies from school
On Halloween night, our neighborhood has a cute party before we all head out. The weather was great to not have to bundle up.
And this is the best picture I got of all three...
We hope your families had a fun and cavity free night!
No comments:
Post a Comment