After Andrew played flag football in NYC last year, Ryan said he wanted to play. I found a league that had 3-5 year old teams and 6-8 year old teams. Ryan's team was in need of a coach so Chris stepped up to fill in.
Ryan decided before the first practice and game that he didn't REALLY want to play. He never wanted to touch the ball actually. These kids were pretty comical and I could be wrong, but I don't think they ever ran in the correct direction when they got the ball. Chris had some major patience working with them and did a great job.Andrew did a great job and scored a touchdown almost every time he got the ball. The coaches had a few favorites on the team, so he didn't get to play as often as he should have for a seven year old. Besides the tears for those reasons, he had a fun season.
No comments:
Post a Comment