We headed down early again this year to Macy's Santaland to try and beat the crowds. Well, we certainly did, and were actually rushed because there weren't any lines. It all moved a bit too fast for me this year.
Mailing the letters!
I think this is the first year Ryan hasn't cried. I was sad that he couldn't sit with Santa too, because I think that may have helped some. But he seemed okay down below and even muttered something to Santa. Andrew gave his list with no fear.
This is typically where our family shops so I had to be sure to document us heading into our favorite store....
Ryan then thought he was making every window snow.
We headed up then to see the tree and JUST missed the Today show taping. I told the boys I would take them another time.
She is a beauty! And MASSIVE. We will have to pick our night to go back for pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment