Don and Dottie came up to join us for the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular. I went with my friend Melody two years ago and we took the older kids, but I wanted to go again and be able to enjoy it a bit:) We stopped and saw the tree again, how can you not.
We played at home some before Chris had to travel for work and Don went home.
Dottie was staying for a few days to help me (Lord knows I need it). She and I took the boys to the Carl Schurz Tree Lighting. Chris and I have gone the last two years and really enjoy it and it hasn't ever been too cold. We walked outside and discovered it was snowing! We definitely weren't prepared for it, but still trekked up. The kids lasted about 30 minutes, so it wasn't quiet as nice as it had been in the past, but I am still glad we went.
No comments:
Post a Comment