This little stinker is growing up so fast. He is definitely more trouble than I remember the other two being, but he is so stinking cute it is hard to even tell him no.
In the course of one day, I pulled cat food out of his mouth, the egg shell out of his hand from the trash, pulled his hand out of the toilet, took forks out of his hand while he helped load the dishes, helped him out of a chair that was trapping him, told him Fasbee was going to bite him because he was pulling his tail so hard (which he did), took dirty shoes and their laces from his mouth, prevented finger smashing in the bathroom door and cleaned his hands after he snuck into the cat litter (again). Oh my....
His new favorite thing is to pull up to the trash can and push it. Guess we will need that walker so I don't clean up the spilled trash can all day!
Isn't this the sweetest face
And, he loves his Momma. I can't blame him. He doesn't see that many regular faces on a daily basis. Chris has told me this a few times and Dottie told me the same thing when she was visiting.
Ready for the snow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment