Sunday, July 14, 2013

John Jay with friends, Southstreet Seaport, Imagination Playground & Bastille Day

The heat wave is in full effect so we are trying to do whatever we can to stay cool!!







Ryan has slowly been making his way to the top. I saw him from across the park up here. Guess he is closer to 4 than 3 now…..

Just relaxing with our 'naners
                                               Some little guy is a jumping/moving man


We headed down to Southstreet Seaport to look around and go to the Imagination Playground. We thought it would take us about 30 minutes, but took over an hour to get here on the bus because of traffic! I would love to come back and look around some more!







It rained while we were down here but the kids didn't mind. Chris and I ducked under some equipment with Julian and they kept going. Its a cool playground, but these blocks made it extra special


                        It apparently really wore Chris and Ryan out, but Andrew and Julian were still partying



We headed down to 60th street for the Bastille Day celebration but it wasn't the best idea. Mommy fail. Too hot, WAAAAy to crowded. 1.5 mile walk down for watermelon and 1.5 mile walk back for an ice cream stop.

Some big brothers left this toy out and I found it...



Julian still isn't a huge fan of food. We are working on it. He definitely likes veggies more than fruit, but is really questioning them.

No comments:

Post a Comment