I was trying to capture Julian rolling all the way over. He didn't really want me to capture it though. He is a rolling machine.
Just swinging and thumb sucking.
We were attempting a "phases of the moon" activity with oreos. Instead it turned in to "can we eat them, can we eat them, can we, can we." So I poured some milk and Andrew asked what for. Have I really deprived you until age 6 to dip oreos. Oh my, I am so sorry.
Mike was touring with Intervals and we got to see the show! Dottie came up and the three of us went to this cute venue in Little Italy to see him perform. All instrumental and very cool. Awesome job Mike!
Andrew got picked by the swim lottery for swim lessons. Parents weren't allowed on the deck so that is why these are so far away. He did a great job!
While Grammy was here we ventured over to the Children's Museum of Manhattan. Andrew hadn't been in about a year and a half and Ryan was there in January. It is such a cute place and they really had fun and got to do a lot of crafts this time around.
I don't think these videos actually show up. I'll work on that. Julian is laughing like crazy at his big brothers these days. It is quiet funny.
This was hilarious. I told the boys to write any numbers on paper slips 1-12. They could write all 1's, all 10's, etc. They both chose to do one of each. Then I gave them raisins and chocolate chips to count out to match the numbers. Of course they went through the chips first. I had not counted how many I had-I just poured some in. Apparently I had too many. After Andrew ate all his I asked which numbers had raisins. Turned out he ate 60 something chips. Oh my….

No comments:
Post a Comment