I may be 38.5 weeks now or 40.5-no one really knows. So all these pictures could be off... Guess we will just have to wait and see when Little Buns decides to join us!
I have them listed as when, whom from and what was said-
20 weeks-a friend-"I am not sure how you'll get any bigger"
28 weeks-male stranger on the street-"ANNNNY minute"
31 weeks-doorman-"about ready to go"
32 weeks-female gym-goer-"are you going to deliver here, NOW?"
32.5 weeks-gym goer-"That baby is going to fall out while you are doing squats"
33 weeks-teacher at Ryan's school-"That baby has dropped"
*Absolute Favorite*-
33.5 weeks-stranger at DSW as I stood up-" Woah, you having a boy? That is one round belly-and your booty got real big"
33.5 weeks-checkout man at massage place-"how much longer? Are you sure there aren't 2?"
34 weeks-Chris' uncle, when I asked what his guess on the sex was-"I don't know, but I have never seen a belly like that"
34 weeks-brother-in-law-"That is one BIG belly
34 weeks-my mom, in response to me looking at a picture and saying I look like a house-"You are a house-you are supposed to be"
35 weeks-doorman-"looking ready"
35 weeks-nanny at Andrew's school-"I thought you already delivered! What-5 more weeks?!"
35.5 weeks-stranger on street as I was jogging across to catch the bus-"she should not be running"
36 weeks-lady at Ryan's school-"is it getting heavy"
36 weeks-mom from Andrew's school-"look how high her tush still is-cutest little pregnant lady" (one of the nice ones…)
36.5 weeks-lady in building-you ONLY have 3 weeks? You are all belly
36.5 weeks-neighbor-You are going soon, you have definitely dropped low
36.5 weeks-security guard at church-"almost time"
36.5 weeks-another mom at church-"almost there right,-what!? 3 more weeks?"
37 weeks-lady at Ryan's school-"You have an 8lb baby in there" I said, lady, you are probably right-they guessed a 7lb baby two weeks ago during my sono-
37 weeks-another lady at school-"that is a beautiful round belly"
37 weeks-doorman-"should I get some towels and hot water ready?"
37.2 weeks-Lady at gym while I was stretching on treadmill, pulls out her earplugs-"miss, are you alright"
37.2 weeks-man at gym-"twins in there?"
37.5 weeks-BIL upon seeing a current picture-"looks like she is wearing a fat suit-the belly doesn't look real"
15 weeks 17 weeks
23 weeks
26 weeks
26.5 weeks 28 weeks
32 weeks
34 weeks
35 weeks
35.5 weeks36.5 weeks
37.5 weeks 38.5 weeks
Ashley, you look AMAZING! And honestly, I'll have to send you photos of my own bump at 32 weeks so you can see how similar we look. And this is only my 1st! I've only gained 10 lbs, (hence the bigger looking belly) but my drs say i'm healthier than most pregnant women half my age and I suspect yours are saying the same thing. You are healthy, strong, and looking beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDelete