I already feel like we have been cooped up inside and it hasn't even been too cold! Luckily today was a beautiful day and we headed out to the Ice Festival at Belvedere Castle. I read that besides the carving, there were things for the kids to do (which we couldn't find) but it was still really cool. These pictures aren't the best because I actually never got to close-I was holding my camera up and snapping away. Chris took the boys up and they got to look down on it. I would have loved to see it when it was completely finished.
As we were walking out we ran into a co-worker and his daughter. They all played in this huge (probably dead animals, etc) pile of leaves for awhile before we headed to the playground.
Hoping for more nice days this winter but I think we are heading into the cold-ahhhh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment